We focus on helping companies reduce international trade costs mitigate import/export risks and improve supply chain efficiency in one region.
In taking a holistic view of the business, it's operating markets and industry trends we provide practical advice that offers more than just a "quick fix".
We believe customs and trade must be a prominent feature of any supply chain review or strategic planning.
Export from the country of manufacture
- Export regulations and licensing
- Certificate of Origin
- Strategic use of free trade agreements
- Supply chain security
- Customs valuation
- Customs classification
- Bonded facilities
- Free trade zones
- Free Trade Agreements
- Duty exemptions
- Customs dispute resolution
- Import and export prohibitions/restrictions
- Manufacturer re-export regulations and licensing
Overall Supply Chain Management
- Selection of target destination markets
- Review of customs brokers and international freighters
- Optimisation of business model (e.g. Vendor Managed Inventory)